Dear Elk Island Public Schools families,
While Elk Island Public Schools (EIPS) was unable to host an in-person high school information session this year, our senior high schools have put together a Division Senior High School Information Presentation to help students and families plan for senior high in 2021-22.
The presentation provides information about senior high course offerings, instruction, programming and extracurricular opportunities as well as details about diploma requirements and various career path options available.
In addition to the Division-level information, each EIPS senior high school is hosting a virtual open house.
The open houses allow students and families to meet staff, virtually tour the school, learn about the curriculum, gain insight about specific programming available, and so much more.
- Ardrossan Junior Senior High – February 9 at 6 p.m.
- Bev Facey Community High – February 10 at 6 p.m.
- Fort Saskatchewan High – January 27 (contact the school for details)
- Lamont High – February 10 at 6 p.m.
- Salisbury Composite High – February 11 at 6 p.m.
- Strathcona Christian Academy Secondary – February 8 at 7 p.m.
- Vegreville Composite High – February 9 at 6 p.m.
- Next Step Senior High – contact the school for details
Additional information about planning for senior high is available at eips.ca/registration/senior-high.
As a reminder: All current EIPS families must complete the Returning Student Registration form to register students for senior high school in 2021-22. This is also your only opportunity to request a non-designated school for senior high, if applicable. The form is available through the PowerSchool Parent Portal and must be submitted by Feb. 28, 2021. If you have trouble with the Parent Portal or the form, or if you have questions about senior high registration, reach out to your child’s school for assistance.
Elk Island Public Schools