Students who leave their school prior to the end of the school year or semester shall be refunded school fees (excluding activity or extracurricular fees) on a prorated basis.
One of the following statements regarding refunds will be outlined on each activity or event when the fees are assessed:
- Refunds will be issued when students are unable to participate in this activity.
- Refunds are available for the registration portion only. The cost of busing cannot be refunded.
- We are unable to issue refunds for this activity due to fixed costs.
If a student is not able to participate in an activity and a refund or partial refund is available, it is the responsibility of the parent to contact the school to have the applicable portion of the fee removed from their account.
A student registered for an optional course—where a substantial amount of the course is related to activities—is not eligible to be refunded and is responsible for any related outstanding fees if the student is not able to participate or chooses not to participate in the activity.
School fee refunds and credits on accounts will be applied in the following order:
- Payment of outstanding fees
- Left on account for future fees
- Transferred to sibling fees, on request
- By cheque
Mature Students (approved registration prior to August 26th, 2021)
(Over 20 years of age before September 1 of the current school year)
- If a student withdraws within the first week of registration, 50 per cent of the amount paid will be refunded.
- After the first week, no refund will be issued.
- Provided all books are returned as per policy, the text deposit will be added to the refund amount above.