The results are available for the 2022-23 EIPS Annual Parents and Caregivers Feedback Surveys. The survey included a series of questions related to the three priorities outlined in the EIPS Four-Year Education Plan: 2022-26 (Year 1).
· Priority 1: Promote growth and success for all students
· Priority 2: Enhance high-quality learning and working environments
· Priority 3: Enhance public education through effective engagement
The overall Division results represent 2,709 responses from parents and caregivers and 1,980 responses from grades 9 and 12 students from across the Division. The survey results for Next Step have helped us identify the following areas of strength and opportunities for growth.
Areas of strength Parent & Caregiver:
- There is open and honest communication within my child's school. (82.35% strongly agree, 11.76% agree)
- My child's individual needs are met. (74.29% strongly agree, 22.86% agree)
- School staff care about my child. (86.96% strongly agree, 8.70% agree)
- How satisfied are you with the quality of education your child's receiving at school? (79.41% strongly satisfied, 16.18 % satisfied)
- How satisfied are you with the leadership at your child's school? (85.51% strongly satisfied, 8.70% satisfied)
- In your opinion, has the quality of education your child's experienced improved, stayed the same or declined in the past three years? (75.36% improved, 8.70% stayed the same)
- How satisfied are you with opportunities provided to be involved in your child's education? (66.18% strongly satisfied, 29.41% satisfied)
- The school keeps me informed about my child's progress and achievement. (79.41% strongly agree, 19.12% agree)
The feedback gathered in the survey will help our school and the Division measure its progress toward meeting the priorities and goals outlined in the EIPS Four-Year Education Plan and develop strategies to better serve students and the wider community moving forward.
Annual Feedback Survey Results: Division
Next Step complete Parent Results: Next Step Parent Survey Results 2023
Next Step complete Student Results: Next Step Student Survey Results 2023